“Honey, where do you want to eat tonight?”
“I don’t care. You pick.”
It’s an age-old conversation heard across North America. If you have found yourself in the middle of an indecisive argument before ending up at your regular hotspot for the third week in a row, here are some local Saskatoon pubs to check out this weekend.
- The Rook and Raven – A locally owned and operated gastropub, this happening spot has been a go-to spot in Saskatoon’s downtown since opening in 2011. Known for its friendly service, fair prices, and quality food, The Rook and Raven is a great place for a night out or a quick lunch.
- Winston’s – A traditional English-style pub in the heart of downtown Saskatoon, Winston’s is a must visit if you enjoy a variety of craft beers and authentic English food. Located in the historic Hotel Senator, you will feel transported when you walk through the doors.
- Congress Beer House – Congress is known for its wide alcohol selection and locally sourced ingredients. They make their own burgers and have taken pub food to a whole new level. Grab a pint on a Friday night and enjoy the cozy atmosphere.
- The Yard and Flagon – Located in Saskatoon’s Broadway district, the Yard and Flagon is an Irish-style traditional pub with good food and a wide selection of tap and bottled beers. Their rooftop patio is the perfect place to relax after a long week.
- Hose & Hydrant – This fire station turned pub is a great place to go on a Thursday night in Saskatoon. Why? Its ½ price wings on Thursdays. Beyond that, the fire station atmosphere creates a fun, exciting place to enjoy delicious food and great company.
So, the next time you’re feeling indecisive check out one of these top rated Saskatoon pubs.