There are blogs about anything and everything. Some are useful and others not so much. We’ve compiled a list of the top Canadian DIY blogs that will blow your mind while providing useful money saving tips for decorating and renovating your Saskatoon home.
- Dans Le Lakehouse: Tanya is a DIY-er who is gaining hype across the country for her insane DIY projects including painting a car, turquoise kitchen renos, and home restorations. Her videos are easy to follow and super creative.
- Poppytalk: Jan and Earl, the duo behind Poppytalk, have attracted over 9 million followers with their clever DIYs, Ikea hacks, and Jan’s glamping creativity. Poppytalk has been featured in Wired, Design Sponge, Canadian Living, InStyle and Inside Out magazines.
- Rambling Renovators: Jen, the creator of this blog, is unique because her site features an entire section dedicated to garden and patio DIYs. If you’re looking to vamp up your backyard this summer, Rambling Renovators should be one of your first stops.
- Echoes of Laughter: As a native Nova Scotian, Angie, the creator of Echoes of Laughter, has a unique coastal style in her DIY projects. Her site also contains a vast array of recipes.
- Making it in the Mountains: The simple DIYs for upcycling and home decor projects on this site will spruce up those nooks and crannies and make your home Instagram worthy. Kristi, the writer of the blog, loves farmhouses and vintage charm – which really shows up in her DIY and home renovation projects!
Fall in love with the old, the new, and the DIY. There is no way you will be able to browse these sites without finding something that inspires you to update the decor of your Saskatoon home! Looking to purchase a new home? Get in touch.