If you are thinking about moving to/within Saskatoon and you need to sell your current home, the “to-do” list may feel long and overwhelming as you prepare to move and sell your home all at once. Here are a few things you will want to consider doing before you list your home:
- Compile Documents – Receipts for repairs and updates, instruction manuals, and other important documents pertaining to the house should be compiled and kept together. These documents can be helpful in enticing potential buyers and will also make sure you don’t accidentally take something important with you to your new home.
- Clutter Clear Out– Now’s the time to sift through the boxes in your storage room and declutter your clothing closet. Donating the clothes you no longer wear will make moving lighter as well.
- Clean Crevices – Taking the time to do a top-to-bottom clean of the entire house will really help the listing, it will also make the moving out clean up significantly faster.
- Cultivate the Land – The exterior of the house is just as important as the interior, taking the time to clean up the landscaping, weed the garden, and prune dead branches will increase the curb appeal.
- Capture the Magic – Take the time to get pictures when everything is spotless (and kid free) to give your home the best chance of a quick sale.
If you’re looking to list your Saskatoon home, North Ridge Realty here to help you find your dream home. Get in touch today and start preparing for your home selling experience.