Summer time is upon us and that means that backyard BBQs and campfires. If your Saskatoon backyard is looking a little less than ready for those summertime get-togethers, we have a few simple and inexpensive DIY projects to help create your very own backyard oasis. We hope you are ready to host all the summertime soirees this year.
- Outdoor Entertainment Table – This table is a stellar idea for anyone looking to host a backyard BBQ. Multipurpose drink storage allows you to make the most use of the space in your backyard.
- Palette Table – Palettes are a great way to build outdoor furniture. They’re cheap, durable, and when painted in a bright colour – absolutely stylin’. This DIY is great because you can tweak it to fit your size needs and your personality.
- Brick Bench – We love this DIY because it is so customizable. You can make it as tall as you want, as long as you want, and you can really let your personality shine through your fabric choice. Feeling inspired? We suggest painting the bricks.
- Palette Bar – Making another appearance on our list is palettes. This DIY bar is great if you love having buffet style summer BBQs, or if you want to show off your bartending skills (margaritas anyone?).
- Easy Pergola – Pergolas are a great way to create some shade and add some awesome aesthetic to your backyard. If you like to be super thrifty, this option is even better because it claims to be “super frugal.” Customize your Pergola with lights, vines, or fabric.
If you want more ideas on how to DIY the perfect patio check out this list with 100 DIYs for the backyard and get ready to enjoy your Saskatchewan summer in style. Need a home with a bigger yard? Come talk to us!